Sunday, November 25, 2007

Charisse Kailyn



Birthdate: 3 March
Sign: Pisces
Ethnicity: Filipino
Location: San Diego , CA
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Measurements: 32C-23-33
Dress: 0
Shoe: 6
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Website: no website

About me (Charisse Kailyn):
I was born on March 3rd, 1985 in Lopez Quezon, Philippines. I moved to the United States when I was about 9 years old with my mom. I have one brother whom I love dearly. Eversince I was little I've always wanted to be a part of the entertainment industry. I've entered various Beauty Pageants in the Philippines and in the United States. I've been modeling for a while now but I didn't start to really get into the modeling business until Summer of 2005. As of now, I'm still new in the industry but so far I've had the pleasure to work with awesome photographers as well as beautiful models. I am also a part time student taking up Nursing at Southwestern College here in San Diego, CA. I hope to someday become an RN as well as a successful business woman...

No comments: